Has anyone heard of Agent Provocateur perfume?

apple_28

O.G.
May 18, 2006
I finally found it on the Sephora website but I can't seem to find it anywhere here in Canada. I just want to know what it smells like, and if it smells nice, before I buy it.

I have heard of this perfume. It is from a lingerie line in the UK. I have never smelled it before, but it is rumored that is starts off light and turns to a nice musk later in the day. I have heard mixed reviews that some think it is too strong. I want to buy some myself too just to see. Now that you mentioned sephora, I may have to go and see if they have it.

I really wanted to like this but it was way too strong on me. If i remember correctly it smelled like really strong cardamom on me.

I have all three of their perfumes. They all work really well with my body chemistry. On several of my friends, they smelled terrible. All the scents on me are like men magnets. It's like sex in a bottle. You can find the original scent at Bloomingdales or try ordering from their website.

I found it years ago in Harvey Nichols, London - they had it exclusively at that time - I bought it for some reason, I don't think I ever liked it much but I did think it was very unusual and got some compliments on it back then. Surprised it is still around.