Has anyone heard anything about pink cavair?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been looking for hot pink or fuchsia in cavair for a long time? No matter what size it is, except for maxi that is too big for me.
    I like this hot pink cavair from 2005. I am in dilemma:sad:.

[​IMG]

2. That is a really sweet colour. Hope you find one soon!

3. That is a gorgeous color isn't it. I know Minal has this bag. :graucho:

Unfortunately, I've heard nothing about any "fun colors" coming out in Caviar for Cruise or S/S at this point.

4. I have only heard of Nordstroms ordering pink caviar but in maxi size. I don't think NM has their look book yet, so maybe they will order caviar in other sizes;)

5. ^^^See I don't get that? Why only Maxi. Weird.

6. Sukiyaki:I have the 05 Bubblegum Pink and the 05 Light Pink Caviar and I believe that the Bubblegum/Fuchsia color is pretty rare. I had never seen that color until I bought my bag The lighter pink from 05 is easier to find (not sure if you like that color). I saw pictures of a bright fuchsia patent flap for this year but no pink caviar yet. I would go for the one you love...the 05 color is HTF but keep checking ebay and reseller sites. Good Luck with your search!

7. #7 Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
    You can try resellers. 1 or 2 years ago they had two seperate auctions in the same week (can you believe that!) for a fuchsia caviar flap. They were so gorgeous. One auction closed for a little over $1,500 & the other closed for a little over $1,600. Dirt cheap considering todays prices. I slightly regret not bidding on them now :sad: I thought at the time that I may tire of the pink and I was worried about using it at my age. I'm 35+ :sad: The color was so gorgeous, but I do still wonder if I had bought it, how often I would carry it anyway.
    Here's a picture that I saved from one of the auctions. This flap looks more like a fuchsia color & it had gold hardware. :love: It was so beautiful.
    Hopefully Chanel will come out again with a similar color in a size that you like soon. I'll keep my eyes open.

Attached Files:

8. the bag loos very nice

9. Wow super cute!

10. Thank you for you gals. I have been looking on ebay everyday. I hope I can find her one day. Maybe I need to beg Minal to sell me. :graucho:

11. I think I saw something similar on ebay (under the reputatble seller list), but a ligther/pale pink cavier.

12. I've seen the lookbook for Cruise 10/11 and there is no pink caviar. There is patent fuchsia and a peachy looking pink in patent but other than that the caviar's are all darker-- shades of reds, browns and a dark blue. I know that doesn't help much :sad:

13. I just saw a pink medallion at the Chanel store in Houston (galleria) yesterday....

14. sukiyaki, I'm no help. But i feel your pain. I'm also on the hunt for a pink caviar flap, but not the same shade as yours, I'm after the lighter baby pink one and it is soooooooooooooo hard to find one.