Has anyone hear from AlohaRag yet regarding violet/jaune stock?

south-of-france

Work hard, play hard
O.G.
May 4, 2006
Sorry - heard.

They told me that they'd notify me when they got the violet and jaune bags in, and I haven't heard from them since.
Now both colors keep popping up on tpf and I'm beginning to wonder... has anyone heard from aloharag?
Thanks ;)

These are the styles they will be getting in the Jaune in case anyone is thinking of getting one...

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]They won't be getting any in the Day or SGH Hobo.

The following is the list of styles we will have in the Jaune D’or. Please note all giant hardware is in the giant silver/nickel hardware.

In the Jaune Dor/yellow we will have the following
First ($995)
City ($1195)
Work ($1385)
Weekender ($1495)
Twiggy ($1095)
Step ($1295)
Giant City ($1595)
Giant Brief ($1595)[/FONT]

I don't think they have violet in yet. I just emailed them yesterday to ask about violet coin purses and they responded with a list of what they will be getting in violet. Unfortunately, they won't be getting any coin purses in, so I guess I will have to wait until BalNY does.

I can tell you for sure that they haven't received the City Violet in RH, they are sold out the Twiggy and Work in RH in Violet and expecting to get some more soon. I just called them again today.