Has anyone had LV in Neiman Marcus charge for shipping?

huskylady17

Apr 3, 2017
My SA is on vacation and my toilette came in. This other SA called to ask me if I wanted it shipped. I said yes and she said she would have to charge me $11 for shipping. I have never heard of that. I buy many bags and have never had to pay shipping. When I told her that she said OK I'll waive it this time. Hmmm

I did not have a good experience with ordering from LV in NM. I called LV and they connected me to NM, yet was still charged $15 to get my items shipped. One item was defective but I can only return it back to NM with LV inside, which is hours away, or have the original NM LV store email me the return label. I've called NM LV multiple times, never received it, so I took it to my local LV boutique which allowed exchange only, no refunds because it's from NM LV.

I don't get this (why can't I return it to LV or NM - why must I go to NM with LV?) and I would not have ordered from them if I were informed of this mess prior to the purchase. Besides, it was the LV customer service that connected me in the first place! They should've told me it'd cost me shipping and that it'd be a pain/impossible to return.

Hi. Yes it was $15. Same thing happened to me when I bought a bag in NM in NJ and was told I had to return it to NM and take credit on my card. It was actually a month so I was ok with that. It was the reverse cruiser that I bought on a whim but then did not feel functional. My SA said it was due to me using my NM charge.

My SA is on vacation and my toilette came in. This other SA called to ask me if I wanted it shipped. I said yes and she said she would have to charge me $11 for shipping. I have never heard of that. I buy many bags and have never had to pay shipping. When I told her that she said OK I'll waive it this time. Hmmm
Yes - there is a fee for shipping and SAs can waive it for clients. It's happened to me a couple of times.

Yes it's $15 from NM. And I also ordered something from a stand alone boutique recently and they charged me $15 as well. My SA does waive the charge for me but it is standard.