Has anyone had any success patching monogram canvas on Louis Vuitton?

FUCHSONE

O.G.
Jul 22, 2011
Just wondering if anyone has done anything such as vinyl repair kit or anything to fix a crack on LV monogram canvas? I know LV doesn't repair it. Just thought someone might have thought of another good way to repair. I've tried super glue which works temporarily, but it seems to wear away after a month or two. Thanks!

Reactions: Brandonblevins
Just wondering if anyone has done anything such as vinyl repair kit or anything to fix a crack on LV monogram canvas? I know LV doesn't repair it. Just thought someone might have thought of another good way to repair. I've tried super glue which works temporarily, but it seems to wear away after a month or two. Thanks!
I think I know what you're referring to. I have a few French company pieces and the leather has cracked. I know LV does not do them but, I thought about taking it to a cobbler.

you're gonna think it's funny but... I used to have an old lv bag one of my first I got of ebay and I never even got it's name it looked like a sully, anyway it had a deep hole/tear in front
what I've done is I sawed on it a patch, one of those kids patches (pedington) you put on denim with a yellow string - it looked nice and I ended up selling it 2 years after for almost twice as what I origenly paid for

Reactions: Lala523
Yeah I thought about taking to cobbler, I read a really old post where someone said they used vinyl repair kit. I would love to hear from someone who has done this or found another good way to repair. Pictures would be appreciated!! Wow can't believe the patch worked..I would have loved to seen that repair.