Has anyone had a new model empreinte speedy for a while? Looking for wear and tear feedback.

That's really helpful information, and the pictures were very helpful as well! It actually looks bigger than I thought it would be--which makes me think maybe the 30 would be too big. I don't want to be lugging around a duffle bag, but I don't want a tiny bag either. The 25 looks like it will be a good size. As far as color, I love the Raisin! I also love the Mastic color. I am fond of the Bleu Marine as well, but I wear a TON of black, and I'm afraid it wouldn't really go with most of my wardrobe...is that dumb? lol

I think the 25 is a perfect size, unless you carry a ton of stuff. I went in thinking I'd go for the 30, but it is a really large bag, especially cross-body, The 25 holds a lot -- and because there's a zip pocket and two slip pockets inside the Empreinte version, you don't need a bag organizer, which would also take up room in the bag. As far as the strap, I'm 5'6 and have no issues with the length.

I bought mine 3 months ago and love it! I have the raisin, it's a gorgeous colour. I've had no problems with the glazing or anything, the foil writing near the zip I expect will eventually go, but that doesn't worry me. On the key fob the writing seems much more stuck on for some reason, it doesn't seem to have chipped or faded at all there. The bag seems to mould very comfortably to the body when worn, but the embossing is as good as new. I've not had mine very long but so far so good :smile:

What "setting" do you have the strap on, in the cross body pic

I know the old ones had some issues, but how is the new model holding up? Looking at a bandouliere in Raisin.
My emp Speedy 20 still looks perfect. No fading of letters or glazing problems. I handcarry my Speedy so I've no experience with carrying it by the strap.

Let us know what you finally pick!

Reactions: pursula