Has anyone gotten their CLs from barneys.com?

lv_forever

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Those of you who ordered online...any news that they shipped? Mine has been "preparing for shipping" for 2 days... Unlikely they will do anything over the weekend, but I am so anxious!

Nope. Both of my orders got canceled just today even though I ordered them on 11/28, but I was able to find them in store so oh well. I would have liked free shipping, but they can't waive shipping on anything that's on sale.

UGH, the shoes I actually wanted were canceled and the ones that I am on the fence have been shipped and I will get them soon. I live on the west coast, so my orders from BG and barneys are always super late no matter what method I use. So I just don't even bother with express shipping, just get the free shipping if available. Oh well.

i ordered mine on 28th as soon as i saw them on sale. and i wasnt sure wat size so i ordered three different sizes and i never got a email saying they were shipped till today. i just received email saying cuz of high demand on the shoes my orders been cancelled! i don't get it!! i ordered them as soon as i saw them go on sale but its sold out? doesnt make sense..