Has anyone gotten both PCE's - outlet and regular?

oriolesfan22

Loving Coach and LV
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
I know the outlet PCE is rather new, but has anyone here ever gotten both the outlet PCE, then the regular PCE? I spend a lot at both (don't tell DH) and I would think they should reward a customer who does that....but I know there's not a lot of logic to the PCE process!

I'm not sure :confused1: A few months ago they sent out PCE cards for outlet shoppers and I didn't get one (I never shop at the outlets.) A week later there was email that wanted me to rate Coach on lots of points and then there was a place for comments. I wrote that I thought it stupid to have PCE for only outlet customers and that it should be for all customers (I was just being greedy, really ;);) ).
Fast forward to March of this year. I got a PCE card in March that I thought was a regular PCE. Used it, then got another one a few weeks later. I find out from one of the SA's that the first one was an outlet card. Hmmmm. Did my email make a difference for me? I don't know.
So, my round about answer is maybe :smile: I was on a tPF hiatus for Lent so I'm not sure who else got the 2 cards in March...

I got one in Feb and TWO in March..

The one in Feb had my name spelled wrong from an outlet purchase... I saw it spelled this way on my receipt.

In March, I got one sent to my real name spelling and to the other wrongly spelled name AGAIN!

I got the May card and was told yesterday that both myself and my husband will get the June one. I would say I mostly purchase at the outlet, but as of late, I've also purchased a lot from the boutique.