Has anyone gotten both PCE's - outlet and regular?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know the outlet PCE is rather new, but has anyone here ever gotten both the outlet PCE, then the regular PCE? I spend a lot at both (don't tell DH) and I would think they should reward a customer who does that....but I know there's not a lot of logic to the PCE process!

2. I'm not sure :confused1: A few months ago they sent out PCE cards for outlet shoppers and I didn't get one (I never shop at the outlets.) A week later there was email that wanted me to rate Coach on lots of points and then there was a place for comments. I wrote that I thought it stupid to have PCE for only outlet customers and that it should be for all customers (I was just being greedy, really ;);) ).
    Fast forward to March of this year. I got a PCE card in March that I thought was a regular PCE. Used it, then got another one a few weeks later. I find out from one of the SA's that the first one was an outlet card. Hmmmm. Did my email make a difference for me? I don't know.
    So, my round about answer is maybe :smile: I was on a tPF hiatus for Lent so I'm not sure who else got the 2 cards in March...

3. Yes, I received the Nov. & Dec. PCE cards and also in Feb. & March.

4. Yes - I got both Feb. & March this year. :yes:

5. I'm bummed...I keep reading about everyone getting all these PCE cards and I haven't gotten one since Christmas!! :sad:

6. I got both in February and March also

7. I got Dec, Feb, and March

8. Same here :angel:

9. I got one in Feb and TWO in March..

The one in Feb had my name spelled wrong from an outlet purchase... I saw it spelled this way on my receipt.

In March, I got one sent to my real name spelling and to the other wrongly spelled name AGAIN!

10. Yes, I received the Nov, Dec, Feb and March PCE cards. Don't know if there were any outlet PCE's prior to the November one but every 3 months I get one.

11. I knoww... I've never gotten any either since early or mid-last year. I'm so upset.

12. I only got the regular one. Not sure why I don't get the outlet one since I've also bought lots at the outlet in the past.

13. I only got the regular one. I am exclusively an outlet shopper.

14. I got the May card and was told yesterday that both myself and my husband will get the June one. I would say I mostly purchase at the outlet, but as of late, I've also purchased a lot from the boutique.

15. 2 in may, one in june (and probably previous ones before that as well that i can't recall).