Has ANYONE got their Kempton yet?

I probably won't be going across the border any time soon. But I am thinking about bugging one of my friends who live across the border to bring one over for me. ;)

fendifemale said:
I was worrying about that! Whats up with your bag? Its been on MY mind even, because u were supposed to get yours before ALL of us....

I don't know. :sad:

All I have is the large Tangiers...and I am not really sold on that one. I like big bags...but the bottom of this one has something sort of stiff inside, so the bag stays flat across on the bottom, thus making it very wide.

I received a confirmation of shipment email on my second order on Dec. 13th (the one placed the same day as the Tangiers) saying that the Kempton bags will be here within 4-9 days of the ordering date, Dec. 7th. That's today.....

I placed my 3rd and last order on December 13, and I still have not received a confirmation of shipment.

:suspiciou

Munchkyn said:
I did get my bag on Wed but I justs got done with finals so I will post pics this weekend girls! I love the bag, so nice...will tell you more:biggrin:

Which one did you order? :smile:

I got my second shipment today...with the three smaller Kempton bags in it. I really, really like the dark brown and the black, but the vachetta is for sure getting returned.

I can't wait to see the larger Kempton...the brown is really a beautiful color! :love: Very well made....and I must say BR packaging is awesome!! All the hardware was wrapped up, bag stuffed....and each inside a sealed plastic bag with the dust bag inside that. I couldn't ask for more...:biggrin:

I might just have to take pics of the bags, get them developed onto a disk at Costco...and maybe email them to someone here to post for me?? I'm not sure how to do that. There is NO WAY that I can have my hubby help me take and upload pics of 9 bags....he would FLIP OUT. :mad:

Maybe I can get sneaky this weekend....I'll work on it.

Just got my Kempton pocket satchel today: will post pics soon! The leather isn't as soft as the Bloomsbury line, but the handle braided detail (reminiscent of the Gucci horsebit hobo handle) is very nice.