Has ANYONE got their Kempton yet?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. If so post pics. I know some of u had them on order. Ima try to get mine this week. The key word is try :amuse: ....

2. I'm still waiting for them to become available in Canada.......hopefully we will get them soon.......:sad2:

3. I hope so. Can u cross the border for a while to get one?

4. I probably won't be going across the border any time soon. But I am thinking about bugging one of my friends who live across the border to bring one over for me. ;)

5. Once I get mine, I'll post pics! :smile:

6. Good shot 613. And I cant wait Greengrv!

7. I will get mine on Wednesday as they said. So hopefully I can post pics then ;)

8. I still haven't gotten mine....and I got the first order already from them. They were both placed on the same day. :sad:

9. I was worrying about that! Whats up with your bag? Its been on MY mind even, because u were supposed to get yours before ALL of us....

10. I don't know. :sad:

All I have is the large Tangiers...and I am not really sold on that one. I like big bags...but the bottom of this one has something sort of stiff inside, so the bag stays flat across on the bottom, thus making it very wide.

I received a confirmation of shipment email on my second order on Dec. 13th (the one placed the same day as the Tangiers) saying that the Kempton bags will be here within 4-9 days of the ordering date, Dec. 7th. That's today.....

I placed my 3rd and last order on December 13, and I still have not received a confirmation of shipment.

:suspiciou

11. I did get my bag on Wed but I justs got done with finals so I will post pics this weekend girls! I love the bag, so nice...will tell you more:biggrin:

12. Which one did you order? :smile:

I got my second shipment today...with the three smaller Kempton bags in it. I really, really like the dark brown and the black, but the vachetta is for sure getting returned.

I can't wait to see the larger Kempton...the brown is really a beautiful color! :love: Very well made....and I must say BR packaging is awesome!! All the hardware was wrapped up, bag stuffed....and each inside a sealed plastic bag with the dust bag inside that. I couldn't ask for more...:biggrin:

I might just have to take pics of the bags, get them developed onto a disk at Costco...and maybe email them to someone here to post for me?? I'm not sure how to do that. There is NO WAY that I can have my hubby help me take and upload pics of 9 bags....he would FLIP OUT. :mad:

Maybe I can get sneaky this weekend....I'll work on it.

13. ill do it 4 u. i also have some more Liz bag updates (ya know I just bought the Lexington satchel). For the leather lovers out there.

14. :amuse:BRYANT PARK Hobo & Glendale Hobo

bryant park hobo.jpg glendale hobo.jpg
  15. Just got my Kempton pocket satchel today: will post pics soon! The leather isn't as soft as the Bloomsbury line, but the handle braided detail (reminiscent of the Gucci horsebit hobo handle) is very nice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice