Has anyone got a surgery at ID hospital?

ashleyboo

Dec 5, 2016
Hello guys, I'm thinking to get a rhinoplasty and v line surgery at ID hospital in Korea.
I heard that ID is known as one of the best facial bone surgery hospitals.
Has anyone got a surgery at ID???

Hello guys, I'm thinking to get a rhinoplasty and v line surgery at ID hospital in Korea.
I don't know... All I heard about ID, BK, Grand, and Wonjin is all the same... Factory....
If I were you'd I'd be careful with those places IMO ><

A lot of people who have gone there say that the after care for surgery is lacking and that they are treated like they are insignificant. They may be good at facial contouring but the treatment of patients is bad.

Personally I wouldn't recommend it just to be on the safe side. I have been on this forum for a while and the reviews are always sooo inconsistent or, if anything, terrible. It's your face, not a store. I would stay away from all those "factory" branded conveyor belt so-called "clinics"

Search "itsumobaby" and read her posts about ID hospital. Her story of how ID disfigured her is really sad. From her and others posts it seems as though ID switches doctors during surgery so you do not get the same surgeon you consulted with, but instead an inexperienced novice.

I wouldn't recommend going for ID though. Results are not that great, the prices are high for foreigners, and there are lots of bad reviews
I kind of feel they either swap doctors, or the good doctors quit. Don't know, should do more research but I'll never go there tbh

I went to ID to get a consultation . Well, the Dr. didn't impress me. I am Caucasian and didn't want to have v-line. I tried to show him a picture of how I want to change the shape of my face but he didn't even looked and didn't listen to me. He could not explain his technique, he only said that during the operation He decides what to do. I knew exactly, that if he will cut off the jaw, I do not get the results that I want.

Last edited:
that's so bad, he didn't even care about you. at least take a look at the pic man... plus a doctor that cannot explain his technique and the worst he "decides what to do DURING operation"??? No, no, no. just run away from him as far as you can

I went to ID to get a consultation . Well, the Dr. didn't impress me. I am Caucasian and didn't want to have v-line. I tried to show him a picture of how I want to change the shape of my face but he didn't even looked and didn't listen to me. He could not explain his technique, he only said that during the operation He decides what to do. I knew exactly, that if he will cut off the jaw, I do not get the results that I want.
ya honestly korean aesthetic is not inline with mine, i've never been here for surgery until now is that the website photos dont even fit into the look i like, just all average stereotypical korean surgery basic b*** look lol