Has anyone got a pic of a "So Kelly'?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Am really sorry if this has already been posted, I have done a search and cant find anything.....

I have my name down for one of these, but neither I or the SA know what it looks like!!!! Am keen to have a peek if there is a pic available

2. Thanks Handybags! I ordered black and gold, but from that pic I am not sure it id for me......oh dear!

3. ^Uh oh I am reading correctly that you don't like it?

4. Umm, at the risk of offending anyone....no! It is not for me. I did explain to SA it was a guess so she wont mind! Funny enough it wasnt just me....they have a few coming but noone is on the list for them......

5. Do you know the price, Elise? And the colors they are expecting?

6. Uh-oh..... I think this could be one of those bags you have to try on KWIM? A bit like lindy you have to see where it hits you and if you can work it :yes:

Would love to know what you think when you have one in your hot little hands Elise ;)

7. Doesn't sing to me either..but it could be one of those bags that looks better 'on' someone like handybags said....

Does the So stand for something???