Has anyone got a "new" Speedy from LV.com?

jennymq

May 23, 2014
I want to pick up a Speedy 30 mono before the price increase but I don't think I'll be able to make it to my boutique before the 10th so I'm going to order online, is there any way to make sure I get a new style Speedy or is it a crapshoot? And if I do get an old style Speedy I should be able to exchange it at the boutique without having to pay the price increase right?

I want to pick up a Speedy 30 mono before the price increase but I don't think I'll be able to make it to my boutique before the 10th so I'm going to order online, is there any way to make sure I get a new style Speedy or is it a crapshoot? And if I do get an old style Speedy I should be able to exchange it at the boutique without having to pay the price increase right?
I don't understand what you mean my old style speedy and new style speedy??? Please explain. thanks

I don't think there is anyway to guarantee that you will get the new style speedy online. You would have to call and ask your LV store if they would let you exchange it if you got an older style one.

Cavalier1 and Nene the new speedys have a couple changes. Like the lining in the pocket and the leather where the rivets are aren't flat but puffy now..along with how it has been sewn on. There are some other discussions about it somewhere on here. I recently got a speedy b 25 and chose to get the newer version.