Has anyone got a Mulberry for Target bag yet?

...ok so i have worn my xbody out about 3 times to grocery store, walking dog and shopping. i really am happy with it. i like how you can adjust it for shoulder or xbody. for ref i am 5'6 and 120

Attachments

• IMG_1748.JPG
    IMG_1748.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 263
I'm thrilled with the two I brought home with me! I just happened to be in the States last week in a Target store and saw them. I'd completely forgotten about the collaboration! I got the larger crossbody in pebbled and patent and I'm really impressed with the quality. I've been using the pebbled one more or less the whole time since I got home and it's small but fits mostly all I need. I LOVE the idea that I don't need to worry when it rains, like I do with my oak bays. I think they are a little smaller than the bays clutch - can't recommend them enough!

Stopped by my local target in search of discount Halloween candy and what do I spy? Red clearance stickers all over the Mulberry display! I got one of the large denim ones for 34 and some change. Regular, 59. So if you've been holding out on getting one of these but still want one, I would check your local target and see if they've marked the Mulberries down.

Stopped by my local target in search of discount Halloween candy and what do I spy? Red clearance stickers all over the Mulberry display! I got one of the large denim ones for 34 and some change. Regular, 59. So if you've been holding out on getting one of these but still want one, I would check your local target and see if they've marked the Mulberries down.

I had a hunch that the denim would not be replenished and would instead be replaced by the velvet, which is due to hit stores Nov. 14. That little endcap has only *so* much space. Were only the three denim ones on clearance, or were the others on clearance too? I still haven't cut the tag on my large denim satchel, and there was at least one Target near me that still had them in stock recently. Hmm....

ETA: Scratch that. I just checked the inventory for that particular store online and they're now out of stock. Figures! They still had them not even two days ago...

Last edited:
I noticed this today too! The tiny crossbody was on sale as well. Originally was $14.99 and was now $7.99. Large denim was $25 at my store. Had to hold myself back from buying one.

Wow, those sale prices are amazing, especially in light of what sellers are trying to get for them on Ebay. I didn't know they'd be marked down so soon. I'd assumed they'd sell out as they have done on Target's website.

Guess what arrived today? :smile: How nice to come home to a new bag, especially one that has come so far, so I just wanted to say a big thanks to Iluvmybags for doing this for me :flowers:

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 79
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 120
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited: