Has anyone got a Mulberry for Target bag yet?

Laureenthemean and LadyKatLisa thanks very much to both of you for info and the pictures. The bags look better than I hoped they would. I'd like one but I am not prepared to pay ebay prices yet.......

wow... these bags are hideous... :sweatdrop: i hope no one is buying them just because they're Mulberry.

Obviously they won't appeal to everyone, but I bought them because I thought they were cute and I wanted a cheap purse that I won't care about getting dirty. I like the details (like the heart charms) and the style, and I also like that it's an actual collaboration instead of a straight-up knockoff. When I purchased them, I got lots of compliments on the way to the cashier from people who didn't seem to know anything about Mulberry.

I am thinking about getting the demin satchel. I am tired of having so many black bags but I am worried about how it will work with my wardrobe. But denim goes with everything so I think I will give it a try.

Last edited:
I have a gift card from Target so I was thinking about ordering one or two bags Sat night when they go live online

I like the way this black bag looks, but I have a feeling it'll probably feel way too cheap and plastic-y and I'll end up returning it, but I figured I may as well give it a try! Has anyone seen this black bag in person yet?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• MFT 001.JPG
    MFT 001.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 887
  • MFT 002.JPG
    MFT 002.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 882
I bought the pebbled faux leather crossbody, and I like it. I hope that they come out with more styles and finishes. I would have bought the satchel, but it only was available in my Target in patent black or that bright pink leopard, neither of which I was a fan of. I don't like the big faux leather studded heart charm, though I do like the little brass heart charm. I only like the pebbled faux leather finish. Well, we will see how well it holds up, quality-wise...
I like how they are introducing British brands. I missed out on the Liberty when they rolled that out at Target...

I bought the pebbled faux leather crossbody, and I like it. I hope that they come out with more styles and finishes. I would have bought the satchel, but it only was available in my Target in patent black or that bright pink leopard, neither of which I was a fan of. I don't like the big faux leather studded heart charm, though I do like the little brass heart charm. I only like the pebbled faux leather finish. Well, we will see how well it holds up, quality-wise...
I like how they are introducing British brands. I missed out on the Liberty when they rolled that out at Target...

I bought the mini-pebble leather cross body too. I'm figuring though, it's more of a small bag to go out with at night so I don't risk my nice stuff getting things spilled on it or etc.