has anyone gone to loehmanns lately?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

ozbaby

Apr 29, 2007
I went to the one in Chicago and alll they have are the white ones. A ton of them, but I feel those are impractical, I would be so paranoid about getting the bag dirty.

wklouie

O.G.
Jun 4, 2007
Same here - the Loehmann's by me only had Bianco and tons of each type too. I think this is the first time I had a chance to see all the bags at once. It was great because it gave me a chance to compare the different style bags and determine which type I want next, which will be a Vacanze BV.

Coug

Aug 29, 2007
over it.
Same here - the Loehmann's by me only had Bianco and tons of each type too. I think this is the first time I had a chance to see all the bags at once. It was great because it gave me a chance to compare the different style bags and determine which type I want next, which will be a Vacanze BV.
that's pretty much what i did. I found out that Stellina works best for me by trying on all the Bianco in different bag styles.