Has anyone gone to KoKo PS clinic or dr Cho Bae Jung?

Weiner

Mar 7, 2019
Hi! Have never heard about them before… I think they are the one that located on 1 floor in some building – I mean very small. What I suggest you is to go to a big hospital. I got my DES in a small place, was attracted with their prices, had to do revision. They offered me a revision for free, but it didn’t change anything and my eyes still look very asymmetrical. About 7 months ago I got rhino at bigger hospital – Regen with Dr.Lee and the result looks great! Now considering my second revision on eyes with him and do hope this time is gonna be the last one.

Mlml_221

Apr 20, 2020
Hi! Have never heard about them before… I think they are the one that located on 1 floor in some building – I mean very small. What I suggest you is to go to a big hospital. I got my DES in a small place, was attracted with their prices, had to do revision. They offered me a revision for free, but it didn’t change anything and my eyes still look very asymmetrical. About 7 months ago I got rhino at bigger hospital – Regen with Dr.Lee and the result looks great! Now considering my second revision on eyes with him and do hope this time is gonna be the last one.
[/QUOTE
I think koko is pretty expensive though, I’m a bit hesitant about going to big clinics like ID because I feel like the doctors care less about you especially if you’re getting only one surgery.

Michelle222

Sofa King Banned
May 10, 2020
can you share your rhinoplasty results?