Has anyone experienced this? HELP!

rockstarmish

Your friendly neighborhood rock chick
O.G.
Aug 24, 2011
I'm coming from zero experience on this matter as it has never happened to me until now.
So, I ordered a bag from RM.com and I ordered it on January 2nd, I didn't check the tracking until today and was surprised that it's not even in the UPS system! It says the label was made on the 3rd but it's the 5th already and nothing. The last times, I ordered from RM, the next day after i ordered it would already be shipped. Does anyone have an idea what is going on? Better question, have any of you experienced this? Should I be worried?
Thanks!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 460
  • Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 474
I'm coming from zero experience on this matter as it has never happened to me until now.
So, I ordered a bag from RM.com and I ordered it on January 2nd, I didn't check the tracking until today and was surprised that it's not even in the UPS system! It says the label was made on the 3rd but it's the 5th already and nothing. The last times, I ordered from RM, the next day after i ordered it would already be shipped. Does anyone have an idea what is going on? Better question, have any of you experienced this? Should I be worried?
Thanks!

I would contact customer service. All my RM orders so far have shipped right away. Never had a delay.

Reactions: rockstarmish
I wish I could help, but I never ordered directly off the RM site: her international shipping makes it too expensive for me.
Could it be possible they're experiencing some delays because of the Holiday season chaos? I'd personally give it a few days and would start worrying only if it's not shipped by Monday {but that could be me being used to very long international shipping times}.

Reactions: rockstarmish
I would contact customer service. All my RM orders so far have shipped right away. Never had a delay.
I'm super worried. I've never had this happen either. I contacted RM already and of course they haven't replied.. My worry is because their customer service isn't reliable. This is ridiculous! 3 days today. I don't know what else to do.

I wish I could help, but I never ordered directly off the RM site: her international shipping makes it too expensive for me.
Could it be possible they're experiencing some delays because of the Holiday season chaos? I'd personally give it a few days and would start worrying only if it's not shipped by Monday {but that could be me being used to very long international shipping times}.
I'm hoping it's that but other people who ordered last week got their orders shipped on time. It worries me even more because RM's customer service is terrible!

I'm hoping it's that but other people who ordered last week got their orders shipped on time. It worries me even more because RM's customer service is terrible!

Yeah, RM's customer service could use some improvement- I remember sending an email and never getting a reply -part of the reason why I always ordered off Shopbop-, BUT I'm sure posting on their social media pages will prompt a reply in order to save face in front of other potential customers. Do keep us updated!

I got through. They replied to my email and FB and IG. They all asked me for the order number.. that's all. I'm hoping they get back to me faster this time on what's going on.

I just checked the tracking and STILL nothing. I can't help but feel sad. What can I do?