Has anyone experienced problems ordering a bag from bal.com?

ShilohNouvel

Jan 7, 2010
Hey everyone!

Has anyone experienced any problems ordering from Balenciaga.com (US site)? I'm thinking of getting a bag from there (since I can't find the style I want anywhere else).

Thanks a lot!

hi shilohnouvel! thing to note is that bal.com (i think) only accepts US issued credit cards :sad: tried ordering there before and they wont accept mine

i called bal.com today to see why my card was denied and nothing is wrong w/my card. i've used it numerous times since i tried to place that order....and she was like well can you use a different card.....she didn't know why it was denied and wasn't willing to even look into it for me!

^^ Have you tried calling your CC company? Bal.com would not be able to get any information for you if it is your CC company that is declining the purchase. It could be something as simple as a security measure.

Yes I called them Saturday! They said all looked good! I just had the two $2 charges that were pending. Which I hope will fall off in a few days since the purchase didn't go through. I've been using card daily since then...no probs either!

It wasn't a big purchase either..I was trying to buy the perfume. $70! But my cc company shouldn't have denied it....They didn't tell me it was denied by them. They asked if I wanted to dispute the two $2 pre-authorization charges....But hopefully those just go away.

Last edited:
^^ So frustrating! I'm sorry that happened to you - especially since neither party can give you a good answer. I have tried calling Bal.com several times in the last week and keep getting the recording. I hate not being able to speak with someone when I have a question. I'm usually too impatient for emails, lol.

I actually called my cc company once again just now. She said it didn't show up as declined or she didn't see any reason it should have been! I was seeing if the two $2 charges were still there and just making sure they didn't charge me the 70! I'm paranoid sometimes! It is frustrating....makes me afraid to ever try to order from them directly again with a different cc!

Yes I called them Saturday! They said all looked good! I just had the two $2 charges that were pending. Which I hope will fall off in a few days since the purchase didn't go through. I've been using card daily since then...no probs either!

It wasn't a big purchase either..I was trying to buy the perfume. $70! But my cc company shouldn't have denied it....They didn't tell me it was denied by them. They asked if I wanted to dispute the two $2 pre-authorization charges....But hopefully those just go away.

wonderwoman, what happened to your order? I'm just wondering because the same thing just happened to me. I ordered a purse from Bal.com last Thursday. On the website, it currently says that my order is "processing" but when I checked my bank account, they also charged me $2.

wonderwoman, what happened to your order? I'm just wondering because the same thing just happened to me. I ordered a purse from Bal.com last Thursday. On the website, it currently says that my order is "processing" but when I checked my bank account, they also charged me $2.

some online stores do a trial charge when people place their order. then they put through a real charge when the item is shipped and the trial charge drops off.