Has anyone ever won....

A couple of weeks ago the lottery here was up to $82 million :nuts: Of course, I bought $10 worth of tickets and won nothing :P

Friends of my grandparents won $9 million a few years ago. They packed up and moved to a condo on the beach in Miami :biggrin:

Kat said:
I never won, but a friend of mine won the NY lottery a long time ago. Actually, his mom won. She won 11 million. Needless to say they are doing great!

:graucho: <-- Haha this icon is amusing me.

wow that is great!!! I would love to win 11 million... probably I'd go crazy and spend a million a day on handbags..

nothing yet.

my dad won 1700 on the lottery once
also 500 on a radio show
an a trip to disney land through the mall.

i figure since his luck is better than mine i can count on him to win a big prize an count on him to give me a small portion,, you know only like 5 million or so...... :|

Megs said:
Definetly not... I've never been so lucky to win anything.

me neither. things like that don't happen to me. i really never won anything in my life. i've always had to work hard for what i want. i hope one day i'd win. that's if i ever play. i don't know how.

but...if i did win the lottery, i'd first buy a house. then build my parents a house in the Philippines because that's where they want to retire. i'd also give them money so they can live comfortably for the rest of their lives and not have to struggle for anything. my mom can open a store like she's always wanted and my dad can fish all day everyday. i'd set money aside for my children's college funds and also give my brothers money for their education. hmm...oh, i'd give my in-laws money also to help them pay off their home. buy a couple of cars for the DH and i. take the kids shopping then put the rest in the bank and invest.

i personally never have, and neither has my aunts/uncles/cousins.. but my grandma.. the head of the tree.. has won on many occasions small jackpots: first started off with a couple $2-3,000... then a few $10,000... then one time she hit $50,000... lol. we now all just give her money and have her buy the ticket whenever she feels like it and split it out when she wins. :roflmfao: