Has anyone ever used "Want it Now" on e*bay?

I have used want it now. I was contacted and made the purchase. I was sent a bootleg copy of LOST that works only if you have PAL. This was back when Paypal sided with sellers so naturally I did now win my case.

I have used Want It Now and have gotten responses no where near to what I was asking for exactly! But, it does work if someone just so happens to have what you are asking for. I'm thinking about posting to it again, but idk yet. I could very well just keep searching on my own, too.

Thanks everyone...it doesn't sound like such a great option. Oh well!

mercer...thanks for the heads up! Maybe I'll just close it. Sounds like its more trouble than its worth!

I have used it- and have never gotten anywhere with it...The people who contact you- Arent even selling anything similar- but they couldnt care less- They still contact you trying to sell their dumb s*** it's really aggravating

Last edited:
I've used want it now with VERY little success. I've laid out the specifics in my post, and I still get emailed with items that don't fit my description and questions from sellers asking "is this what you're looking for?" when it's clearly not. It's a pretty worthless feature if you ask me, and it really does nothing other than clog up my mailbox.