Has anyone ever used Parisbazaar?

Fem1014

May 24, 2014
Hi all. I want to purchase the turquoise deauville which the US didn't purchase. The personal shopper parisbazaar has located if for me in France. Before I purchase and wire the money to Chanel in Paris, I wanted to know if anyone had used their personal shopping assistance and was pleased with their service. Thanks in advance.

thanks for posting this!! good to know this is a reliable PS. what form of payment?? is it paypal invoice?? what does she charge to locate item?? thanks!

Hi all. I want to purchase the turquoise deauville which the US didn't purchase. The personal shopper parisbazaar has located if for me in France. Before I purchase and wire the money to Chanel in Paris, I wanted to know if anyone had used their personal shopping assistance and was pleased with their service. Thanks in advance.

Did you end up purchasing through parisbazaar? I'm curious to know because I'm currently in the process of purchasing through parisbazaar and am a little nervous as this is my first time purchasing through a personal shopper.

thanks for posting this!! good to know this is a reliable PS. what form of payment?? is it paypal invoice?? what does she charge to locate item?? thanks!

I just made my payment today via PayPal invoice. I'm not sure what the charge is to use the personal shopper service but with shipping and the PayPal fee as well as the euro to dollar exchange rate not being that great I'm definitely paying more than I expected. However, because it's an item that I don't think I'll be able to find here in the US I think it's worth it to pay a little extra.

My main concern is the authenticity of the item but I have been assured that the item is purchased from a chanel boutique and is authentic!

Did you end up purchasing through parisbazaar? I'm curious to know because I'm currently in the process of purchasing through parisbazaar and am a little nervous as this is my first time purchasing through a personal shopper.

I just made my payment today via PayPal invoice. I'm not sure what the charge is to use the personal shopper service but with shipping and the PayPal fee as well as the euro to dollar exchange rate not being that great I'm definitely paying more than I expected. However, because it's an item that I don't think I'll be able to find here in the US I think it's worth it to pay a little extra.

My main concern is the authenticity of the item but I have been assured that the item is purchased from a chanel boutique and is authentic!

I purchased through her and she was great. Took about a week and a half but for the item and it is amazing

I need advice , ordering a Chanel bag from ParisBazaar . What mode of payment is better - bank transfer directly to Chanel , receipt will be under my name or thru PayPal with 4% fee. I'm not sure if there will be warranty on the bag if I bank transfer directly to Chanel. Thanks !!:girlsigh: