Has anyone ever used lovinmebags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wondered if anyone here has used their services, if its as good as their website says and how long it took.

I especially interested in finding out if they cleaned your lambskin bags as I heard when Chanel does it, it comes back alot harder.

Thanks.

2. I haven't used them, but I know that quite a few girls on the Balenciaga forum use them.

3. is this a bag cleaning service?

4. Yes it is, apparently its very good too.

5. There is also a NY leather refurbishing place that was recommended called Art Bags. Someone dropped the name when I acquired a vintage Pucci a few years ago. I just recently read that an approximate cost will run about $300 (for a leather refurbishing). I don't know if that means just redying the bag or whether it includes fixing or replacing, recoating tarnished hardware. That's just a ball park figure and I'm sure it depends on just how badly beat up the bag.