Has anyone ever used Auctiva.com for their ebay listings?

I tried to sign up for it but it says that i need to generate an eBay token where it transfers some of my personal and auction info (no CCs though). But it says that it will bring the customer to an Auctiva Checkout? How does that work and how is it different?

Auctiva also says that it helps you save on "scheduling fees" what does it mean by that? What exact scheduling fees will it help me save? Can anyone give me an example of how much they saved and on what?

I'm a little wary on continuing to use Auctiva.. i guess i was a little overwhelmed with the new process and i just dont want to be charged extra by accident or have my information stolen. =/ Photobucket.com works great for me now though, lol.

Hi - I love Auctive..just go and generate the Ebay token it's just so they can post for you. Disable the Auctiva checkout AND disable Auctiva insurance..that's how they make their money..not a bad idea but I don't want to use the Auctiva checkout. The scheduling thing is great..Ebay charges 10 cents - Auctiva is free..Stick with it..you'll love it...They also give you a free store..and up to 16 pix for just the price of the gallery. I don't think Photobucket will save you anymore, unless..I'm really missing something.
They did have a picture problem a while back. It doesn't seem to happen anymore..I know they were changing servers and it was during that time there were some problems..Good Luck

I love Auctiva... free and has templates and stuff, which is great for a computer/html idiot like myself! (Let's just say I wasn't born to be a graphic designer or anything...).

Hi - I love Auctive..just go and generate the Ebay token it's just so they can post for you. Disable the Auctiva checkout AND disable Auctiva insurance..that's how they make their money..not a bad idea but I don't want to use the Auctiva checkout. The scheduling thing is great..Ebay charges 10 cents - Auctiva is free..Stick with it..you'll love it...They also give you a free store..and up to 16 pix for just the price of the gallery. I don't think Photobucket will save you anymore, unless..I'm really missing something.

Great! this answers all the questions I had! I was wondering if there were any sneaky charges they had hiding around. I guess I'll play around with it now THANKS!

I love Auctiva and would probably pay for it if it weren't free. Gigantic pics plus they store all your pics and save your auctions indefinitely. Love it. I don't use the checkout or any other features though.

i use auctiva but i HATE that it takes long to load everything sometimes i have to go back and start again because setting up didn't load correctly...i only use it to post my pictures. I might try to use photobuck but im not sure how to put it onto my ebay auction