Has anyone ever turned down a PO order ?

rk4265

O.G.
Feb 20, 2012
hi. Has anyone turned down their PO order? How was the experience? Did it ruin your sa relationships? Or bad vibes? It’s been almost a year since my po order and now I’m second guessing myself.

I didn’t get it yet but it’s not my number one choice. Just wondering if I can
Hmm.. obviously it’s a business and you have every right to decline, especially since it’s been awhile. Just out of curiosity is there a reason you PO a bag that is not your #1 choice? Did you get a bag in similar or comparable specs that would make so you don’t want/need P.O. anymore? Just curious as most likely you would want to tell you SA why.

I wouldn’t stress too much. Most likely if you decline, someone will snatch it up that day. Unless it is in an undesirable size/color

Reactions: noegirl
Was there an understanding or agreement that you have to take the bag? I remember when my SA told me the SM will order me a Constance and asked for the specs I wanted, she told me that I’m not obligated to get it once it came in. She also said the same about an SO. Basically if it’s not how you wanted or how you imagine it to be or you don’t love it, you don’t have to take it.

It's a PO, unless you asked for something very unpopular, they can sell it. If it's a B or K, they can sell it within the hour. No harm no foul.
Thanks. I’m going to take my PO. I was just wondering if I had to and if I decided not to would it cause tension with my sa. That’s it. There is no drama behind it. Waiting a year is a long time and sometimes tastes change or other bags come along that sway your heart more. Thanks for all the replies!