Has anyone ever sold their stuff via Amazon.com?

1. Has anyone ever sold their handbags/stuff on Amazon.com?

[edit] They don't post many pictures :[

2. I sold a book! It was smooth and easy.

3. Since the last hurricane we had in Key west we have not had a book store! The borders was flooded like mad (it opens this month!) thank the heavens! SO I have been ordering from Amazon like crazy...its a great deal to buy a book that has been read once! I love it. I have never noticed handbags!

4. Yes, I use Amazon all the time to buy and sell books, cds and dvds. The listing process for books, cds, dvds, etc is a no brainer - really, really easy. The one thing I have learned is that you must price your product competively or it will get lost in all the pages. The pages are sorted by price - so I try to stay on the first or second page. HTH

5. Thanks for posting guys! I wish I saw more handbags on there, it seems less complicated than eBay, but at the same time the only ones I have seen have gotten bad feedback.

6. I only use Amazon to sell books. Great transactions, alwayz.

7. I tried to sell an LV on amazon once but was competing w/too many fakes that it didnt work!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice