Has anyone ever seen this??

1. i only have the agenda and the bracelet. That box would be sweet!

2. Oooh awesome, I've never seen this before !

3. I have never seen it either.

4. Is it authentic? I mean was this part of a special line or something? I've never heard of it.

5. vuitton millenium line or day/night line was released in the year 2000 to celebrate Y2K! =)

6. yes and others pieces were produced too like an epi vernis line, that has lv's when you put it under ultraviolet light .

7. Ohh, I saw that epi vernis agenda on eBay before

8. I think I saw this on Karen Kooper's site....

9. I've never seem it but it's very cute!!!:love:

10. WOW:love: ...I've NEVER seen that before, but then again...it was before I was into LV. LOVE IT!!! Does anyone have pictures of the LV epi with the black light LV letters, that sounds absolutely AMAZING!!

11. [​IMG] Here it is!
    It was the 2000 millenium love box. It comes with two keys to open the little 2000 LV silver padlock. Inside is a electric blue envelope, so you can leave loveletters in it to each other. I also have the bracelet in silver and the agenda in red, I will take pics under blacklight and see if they come out!!

12. Oh WOW!! Thanks for posting the picture! I can't WAIT to see the agenda pic! AMAZING!!!:love: :love: :love:

13. OMG, I sooo wish you were here to help me do this!!:lol: I am in the closet with my mini blacklight! I am also trying to get RW glowing too. I am having a little LV rave! LV_addict will post pics later!:roflmfao:

14. YEAH FOR LV RAVES:lol: ha ha ha...If I could be there, I would! Thanks in advance for all the hard work!! I can't wait!!!:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice