Has anyone ever seen this effect?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A sort of vein-y appearance on the interior of Lightweight NVT. This is an A4 Black tote. My Oak didn't have it. I never thought anything of it until it was pointed out to me.

I'd be grateful for any opinions?

Attached Files:

2. Never seen that before!

3. Quickly checked my NVTs but no, none of them have these.
    Any cause you can think of - eg. left the bag in the car over cold night or what ever (sorry not saying it's your fault etc, iykwim)

4. No it's been like that since I got it last year. I never thought anything of it. But I'm worried it will affect resale value.

5. Ooo no, my black NVT tote wasn't like that before she went to a new home. Not seen that before, I wonder what causes it.

6. dont think my choc one had that either - sorry Corries.

7. Weird, I've not seen that either.

8. Nope, never seen anything like that before.

9. Just checked my choc a4, and it didn't have veins :P

Take it to Mulberry and ask, when you've got time?

10. your bag is alive!

11. Corries, I checked my choc one and it has veins in it. Much less, but they are there. I think you have nothing to worry about. This is the normal patterns from surface veins of the animal hide used. And this leather is also a little thinner than others.

Attached Files:

12. Aaaaaaargh!!!!!! My Bag the Borg !!!!

Thanks very much Lakrits. You have put my mind at rest..

13. Looks like your cow had varicose veins corries! :roflmfao:

I can't check my lipstick A4 tote as it's lined! I didn't realise some were not...:confused1:

14. strange vieny bag! its alive!

15. Well it's a perfect match for me then fuzzy . My legs are part Ink Blue part Rouge Noir!

She must have been a poor old soul to get into that nick. All that standing around chewing the cud.

Relieved that I carried her rather than ate her!