Has Anyone Ever Seen This Bag?

dk2504

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
Hi Guys,
I was going through my mom's closet this weekend while I was home from school and I came across this Christian Dior bag that my mom says she received as a gift. My mom is not one to carry fake bags, but since I have never seen this bag in the stores and it was a gift, Im wondering if it was ever made....

P.S I took it back to school with me...so if you guys think its authentic plz let me know so I can start carrying it! :P

Attachments

• dior.JPG
    dior.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 119
I don't think it's fake. I think it's an older bag. Before JG started at Dior. The house was struggling for a while and the only real seller was the Miss Dior (or Lady Dior) bag. That looks like a tote that they did back in the 80's. It's kinda cool in it's way. Use it at school to carry books. I knew a girl who used to carry school stuff in a beat up Chanel quilted bag which was large enough to be a tote. It was quite punk of her.

Thanks for your help everyone..i took it in to the dior boutique at saks and they told me that it was real but it was just an old model like someone^ hinted to...