Has anyone ever seen saffron crocodile

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was looking at the crocodile colors and wondering whether saffron would be beautiful. It is so hard to judge from a small photo. Has anyone ever seen this color in crocodile?

2. I saw it IRL once on a woman shopping at Barneys in a 35cm Birkin, and it was absolutely lovely--a very rich and vibrant mustard yellow and looked as if it would go well with everything.

3. Sounds lovely!!!! Very elegant but also bold

4. I think PazT's friend has a saffron croc HAC if I'm not mistaken as well. It is absolutely gorgeous.

5. pampered, it is indeed a mustard-y yellow but is gorgeous with the croc sheen. here's a picture of a friend's HAC croc in saffron (middle) :

[​IMG]:

6. ^^:love:

7. Gorgeous Pazt!

8. I love it!!

9. :drool: I could never get enough of those pics Patz!!! I love your freinds HAC! Yummy!

10. Wow the color is stunning...bet right now worldwide many SOs are a -ringing for saffron!!

11. And Pampered1, if you ever lay your hands on one, please share photos :smile:

12. P, I never get tired of looking at your friend's Saffron HAC; it is simply TDF!

13. How Saffaron crocodile is compared to "yellow gold"?? i got this picture of the yellow gold kelly from the Hermes Informative Catalogue but it really look similar to pazt's friend HAC??

Is it saffaron?? I love this kelly!!

hbup200500506a.jpg
  14. PL, she picked up her's in Paris and they say it's saffron. her's has a little brown undertones compared to the picture above. this one is sunflower yellow - but i believe it's the same one, maybe? :confused1: