Has anyone ever seen anything like this on a lining?

Off topic... I'm not sure what is up with Macy's. I went there today and was looking in the kids section. Someone had the nerve to return a coat that had been used. They had written their child's name on the neck of the coat in black permanent marker in large lettering. The sad thing is macy's accepted the return and put it back on the floor for sale. It wasn't a cheap coat either. It was one of the polo ralph lauren down coats and it was on sale for $93!

Back to the topic - it does look great on you, but that would really bother me. i wonder if someone spilled something in and was trying to cover up cutting it up and sewing it back together.

I can't believe Macys didn't catch the Name int the coat. NICE- -- NOT!!! I worked in Customer service at Kohls for many years. I always made sure to defect out any clothes that had looked like they were worn. (I am sure Macys like Kohls Associates were told never to tell a customer NO - but to return the item.) A few times I would have Loss Prevention come to me and question why something was returned when it wasn't Kohl's merchandise or even an item was altered and worn.
People have no shame!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

It looks like the lining was sewn inside out to me....though hard to tell from the photo. If that is the case, go to a coach store and ask them to repair it for free. That way you get to keep the bag

I love it too! I hope that they can get me one. I'm thinking of going to my bigger Macy's to return/hopefully exchange it. I have 3 Macy's: one doesn't really stock Coach, the other had this as the last one so hopefully the bigger store will have it. <-I'm already mapping out finding the bag, LOL.

That bag looks so good on you! I'm sorry you got a dud; I wouldn't be able to deal with that either. I hope they're able to find another one for you. I'd be interested in seeing some of your dog's sewing creations too...just kidding. :lol:

Take it in and get a LARGE credit back.....and yes....like the poster above..take it into Coach and have them repair it for you!!! Yay! Great bag for VERY cheap!!!!