Has anyone ever seen a thank you LV card?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was looking at an auction of an LV item w/ a thank you card.

I have never seen a LV thank you card. Do they exist? Is it somethign they used to do? Its a manilla colored card w/ a LV logo on the front.

thanks

Perhaps I should stay away from the auction all together but just wanted to check w/ you guys first

2. I get LV thankyou cards everytime I shop there....

3. Ooh can you tell me what they look like??

4. I have never received or seen a thank you card. Makes me a little sad now that I think about it. I think they should always send a card.

5. That's the same thing I thought :upsidedown:

The sales people and even the security guards all know me there. We chat and talk about Yet I've never received a thank you card. :Push:

Oh well.

6. The last time I went in there asking about a Valet key. The SA that helped me two times earlier, asked me about my BF and whether he had gotten over our shopping spree. Yet she didn't send me a card even though she remembers exactly who I am. *Sigh* I guess that's why I stick Nordies and try not to stray too far away.

7. I get thank you cards alot from my SA.

8. I've gotten 2 thank you cards

9. i've gotten a few thank you cards and i know what auction you're talking about. looks just like the auction listing.

10. I get thank you cards for every purchase.

11. I don't get any thank you cards either.

12. I've only received a thank you card when I purchased my Damier Pocket Agenda... [see pic attatched below... the thank you card is next to the receipt and atlas]. I also got another thank you card when a certain SA from the Fashion Valley NM LV store sent me a catalogue... ;)

DSC02561.JPG
  13. No thank you cards here. Guess I need to spend more money :P My mom gets them from Nordstrom whenever she shops in the shoe department. They have such great customer service.

14. I got one when I bought my Keepall and Pochette..but that's about the only one..

15. They always send me one for every purchase.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice