Has anyone ever regret buying a beige lambskin

smudleybear

Feb 19, 2014
I manage to locate a miss dior beige lambskin in old chain gold hardware.My concern is the white stitching on the beige getting darken in future will make the bag look tatty. Has anyone with a beige lambskin has this concern and how well does this colour go with outfits?
Any colour transfer issue with beige?
Any advise would help. Thanks!

i recently bought a gorgeous large miss dior in beige lambskin with the old chain - from fashionphile (my first ever purchase from there) and it is sooo gorgeous! i love it so so much! it's from 2012 and the white stitching is perfect - i don't anticipate an issue at all - as far as outfits, i've worn it with all black, also with white jeans and blue or beige tops - i actually think it's a great neutral. i was so happy to find the bag and literally it was like brand new - i love the older shape of miss dior much more than the newer shape. oh, color transfer, i guess i wouldn't wear it with black jeans, but black skirts etc have been perfect, no issues. congrats on your new bag!!

I haven't bought it yet. still debating between the black with new gold chain but im not too keen on paying extra £200 just for the leather woven in the chain. Its impossible to get a black with old gold chain brand new now. Thanks for ur in put. There's also one fuchsia with old gold chain but I thought that colour might be tricky to pair with clothes.

I've had this pale blue, almost white miss dior for nearly a year and I've had no color transfer on the stitching so far. I think beige is neutral and goes with everything. I love the old miss dior chain soooo much more :sad:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400956651.929179.jpg

Yes, it's a shame why they stop the old chain. It's very hard to locate one now. I spotted one in beige n fuschia ( more to pink ). I think by the time I decide,it will be gone. Should I just go for the beige since it's so....hard to come across one which is so puffy and fluffy and not worry bout the stitching too much? Because the way the store the bags,it kinda flattens the shape and the cannage.

my wardrobe are mostly flora and colourful tops n a few black tops.My coats n jackets are mostly colourful from red to orange to purple and grey. I think I kinda hv the answer. haha....