Has anyone ever ordered from AMPM Fashion?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I just joined the forum last week ;) I was wondering if anyone has ever ordered a handbag from ampmfashion.com? Their prices are really good--nearly all of their products are at least a couple dollars cheaper than everywhere else. However, I'm a little sketched out about the authenticity of the products.

I can't seem to find many reviews about this retailer...

Does anyone know if their handbags are authentic and safe to buy?

Thanks!

2. yes I did a prada br2937 in 2006 in camel color
    I did not know better nor did I know this forum
    It turned out to be a fake
    How did i know this I had bought it for my mom who knows designers well
    There was a slight scratch on the leather and even though she was sure it was a fake, she took it to the prada boutique to check if they could do any thing about it.
    They did not take it in. If it were a real handbag they would have taken it in and repaired it plus it had a faulty inside plaque so they sell fakeeeeeeeee
    THEY SELL FAKES :tdown:

3. Ah! Sorry to hear about that. Thanks for telling me though! Definitely won't be buying from them; I'll pay the extra $10-$20 more for a REAL one :yes:

4. That is TOTALLY correct information. I called the customer service line on coach.com as was informed by the representative that this website sells fraudulent bags. Coach only sells bags online via coach.com, department stores, authorized specialty shops and limited duty free locations. Coach's website gives you information on authorized distributors. Remember ampmfashion is a fraud!

5. I purchased a purse on the website (Nov '09) costing £100.00, including shipping, the goods never arrived. I asked them for proof of delivery and they supplied me with a fake tracking number as confirmed by the shipping company they were claiming to have used. I informed ampmfashion of this and they then said that they thought I was supplying fraudulent information. PLASE DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE!

6. I do not agree with any of these reviews.

I buy all my brand name purses from ampmfashion.com and they have given me the best service. I already bought 3 times from them and from all 3 orders, i received the best service and fast shipment. And the best part is that the prices are great and everything is authentic.

7. ^LOL, are you an employee or owner?

These bags are definitely fake. There are so many red flags on that website and several other threads here on the PF stating this as well.

No way is a $229 Prada bag authentic! :lol: :nogood:

8. i know right?! At least make it a slightly believable claim that you think the site is fabulous!

9. Well if you're so sure I know ALL of us would LOVE to see pictures of your authentic bags purchased from this site! Post away, we're waiting!

10. Coach isn't being quite forthright while though there are authorized channels of distribution I know for a fact that you can purchase authentic Coach bags from authorized BBB approve businesses like legitimate auction sites. The bags are shelf pulls, discontinued stock or customer returns..Have you ever wondered what happens to this inventory? (The auction house that I do business with is listed on the Nasdaq, has 1.2 million registered professional buyers, has access to a global, organized supply of wholesale, surplus and salvage assets in over 500 product categories. They have conducted over 1.8 million online transactions generating over $1 billion in gross merchandise value.) All sellers' have a manifest and picture gallery. You purchase and bid on what you see, all bags have dust covers, Coach boxes, serial numbers,tags and all authentic paperwork complete....
    When I asked the auction house about allowing companies to sell countefeit merchandise on their site their respond was that they do not..a look at their BBB file revealed no counterfeit claims...,out of 1 million plus buyers and no claims? now this was impressive, why would a billion dollar company put at risk their reputation by allowing buyers to sell fake products?...it's clear they would not.
    So ladies remember that employees of these designers are scripted to say whatever, their corporate offices tell them...it's the beauty of being politically correct.

11. ^And what does your post have to do with AMPM Fashion?

12. Here's their address in case anyone wants to check them out on Google Maps:

21213B Hawthorne Blvd. # 5282
    Torrance, CA, 90503

I personally don't think it's a good idea to buy luxury goods from a suite inside a strip mall, but that's just me. :lol:

13. Originally Posted by JenniferSimons6 [​IMG] I do not agree with any of these reviews.

I buy all my brand name purses from ampmfashion.com and they have given me the best service. I already bought 3 times from them and from all 3 orders, i received the best service and fast shipment. And the best part is that the prices are great and everything is authentic.

I stumbled across ampmfashion's website when I was looking for a replacement Prada keychain, which I purchased from Saks a few years ago. I know that Prada no longer made it, but I was hoping I could find one anyway. Ampmfashion had one that looked similar, but definitely was not authentic. Mine had other writing on underneath the logo ("MILANO" I think?) and the silver was much thicker. I am attaching the pic from their website....NOT REAL!!!!

Attached Files: