Has anyone ever heard of Tiffany's making a white gold diamond tennis bracelet?

surfergirljen

Ooooh, pretty!
O.G.
Feb 24, 2009
I've found a vintage one at a shop here but the material is definitely 750 (gold) and the Tiffany markings are absent. I'm almost positive that Tiffany's only makes platinum settings for diamond jewelry like this but could be wrong... apparently the seller had the clasp adjusted and it lost the Tiffany markings. Curious...

Definitely agree! I just want to make sure I'm not paying a premium for a misrepresentation of brand. :smile:

I didn't even think about that. So the store is stating it is Tiffany's but they really don't have the proof? I wonder why they believe it is Tiffany's- because the consignor said it was? Maybe they used gold a long time ago? Interesting.

Yes the girl who consigned it said she had the clasp altered and "thought" it was Tiffany's - but both my tennis bracelets from T&Co say T&Co 950 in the same piece of the bracelet (same link or whatever) and both are platinum. I can't think of anything they make in white gold with diamonds really... definitely not 5K + items. But was wondering if I could be wrong if it was 20 years old or something. I THOUGHT it might have been the Victoria without the marquis diamonds at the clasp but even the prongs are wrong - mine are 3 prongs per diamond, not 4. It's probably still diamonds and worth quite a bit! But definitely not what they are saying it is... just wondering b/c it's a great deal even if it's not T&CO (as long as it's actual diamonds!)

The Metro Bangles and the Schlumberger Lynn are currently available in gold, so it is possible. If the pricing is a good deal for a non-branded item and you love it, go for it! You can always send it in for valuation at Tiffany after.