Has Anyone ever heard of THOMAS WYLDE

I'm in love with this bag. I first saw it featured in Elle mag. Then later I saw it in Us mag (Sienna Miller has one) and I really fell in love! (Not because she has one) I really like that new Skull look. I have purchased Alexander McQueen's skull scarf in EVERY color! So my thing is do I want to get this bag? It's selling for a heafty $2,650, it's not that I can't afford it but will I use it more than once? I own approx. I own hundreds of bags and I know that most of them I use about a week and then it's of to the shelf. But I REALLY love this bag,.......... FEEDBAK PLEASE HELP!!!!

uhkiwi

O.G.
Sep 14, 2005
I think you could def wear it more than once and I LOVE the Alexander McQueen scarves! lucky duck

pursemama

Pursaholic
Jan 17, 2006
California
I'm just starting to hear about this designer, the availability of her clothes, scarfs and handbags is so scarce :sad: ! The bag is beautiful, I love it! If you could afford it, go for it! By the way, I can't find one McQueen scarf available here in the westcoast!...and you have every color..:amazed:! Can you give me one...when you're tired of it :smile:...pleaseee.

pursemama said:
I'm just starting to hear about this designer, the availability of her clothes, scarfs and handbags is so scarce :sad: ! The bag is beautiful, I love it! If you could afford it, go for it! By the way, I can't find one McQueen scarf available here in the westcoast!...and you have every color..:amazed:! Can you give me one...when you're tired of it :smile:...pleaseee.
haha! I just purchased another one this morning. Call the Alexander McQueen store here in NY and ask to speak to Mo (tell her your Elena's Freind, and that I purchased one today) she will ship it to you for free! I see that on ebay they go for about 500, but the price for the large is $245, here's the number 1-212-645-4956.

Superbaby

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
I want that bag too! But on ebay, the just hve it in brown! I wonder how it'll looks on the brown leather..

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
Superbaby said:
I want that bag too! But on ebay, the just hve it in brown! I wonder how it'll looks on the brown leather..
If you want it in brown you can get it from the retail store:

electricladyland.com

It retails there for $1975. ;)

Superbaby

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
I really want the black one.. But i just missed it! The last one was sold last nite at 11.00pm.. *cry*

Wish i've seen this thread earlier..

abi

Jan 31, 2006
i've recently seen it too and just LOVE it! go for it - and please share pictures!