Has Anyone Ever Heard of Tasche Handbags?

I was at Sam's club today and saw these two beautiful leather hobo bags. One was mustard and brown and the other coral and brown with matching lining and wallets. Really nice leahter, it was $48.00 I got the coral with the brown trim.

I've never heard of this comapny and wish I could find more of their bags, they're lovely. It was said to be $115.00 regularly.

I too bought one of the Tasche handbags at Sam's before Christmas, but when I went back they were all gone. I would love to find another one since I bought the all brown, would love to get a different color, but unable to find anywhere. I am surprised that someone has still been able to find these bags at Sam's as recent as mid-May.
I'm still searching though!

I was at Sam's club today and saw these two beautiful leather hobo bags. One was mustard and brown and the other coral and brown with matching lining and wallets. Really nice leahter, it was $48.00 I got the coral with the brown trim.

I've never heard of this comapny and wish I could find more of their bags, they're lovely. It was said to be $115.00 regularly.

All the Tasche bags have brown leather handles (straps). The lining is multi striped. I wish I could afford one of each color. $79.64 is the price of the bags.

Bought the lime green Tasche leather bag at sam's. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Came with a uniquely designed matching wallet and a leather keychain.Bright striped lining and many inside pockets. Would recommend to anyone. Great gift for 89.99;)

It will be interesting to see if you find them again at Sam's Club. That's where I first spotted them in a rainbow of colors and they came with a wallet, too. They caught my eye immediately because they look exactly like my Tano French Nanny. Maybe they'll come back again. Good luck.

They have them right now at the Sam's Club where I live- only in 2 colors coral and lime green. But they are a different style than the French Nanny ( the ones here). They look a lot like the one called Boogie Bucket on that bagandshoe site. They are $79.86 here. I love the quality and look and feel! But I wanted to research them first, which is how I stumbled on this site! I'm going to add one to my Christmas list!