Has anyone ever had a Balenciaga-related dream?

Dec 2, 2005
This is a little embarrassing :shame: , but last night I dreamt that I unearthed a pink Balenciaga at a sample sale for $95. It was so real, I was kinda disappointed when I woke up... :lol:

I don't remember dreaming about balanciagas, but I have definitely dreamt about handbags (white multicolore louis vuitton was most memorable....ahhhh.....) but i'm also into mid century furniture and once I had a dream about a vintage knoll eames chair, and ended up with one IRL soon after!

Dreaming can be hazardous to your wallet....

spiralsnowman said:
This is a little embarrassing :shame: , but last night I dreamt that I unearthed a pink Balenciaga at a sample sale for $95. It was so real, I was kinda disappointed when I woke up... :lol:

Do you like pink bags IRL? i once heard that the color pink in dreams (rose pink to be exact) is a symbol of universal love and nurturing (like a soft, mothering energy) and when it shows up in dreams you're connecting with that. :love:

This is so weird, I had a dream about my Ink City the other night. I was at the actual Balenciaga store in NY and actually talking to Joseph my SA. I purchased the INk and it seemed so real :shame:

Omigosh! I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I've actually had more than one too, and they all involve me finding a trove of B-bags at places like JC Penney or WalMart and then joyfully gathering them up to buy... :lol: :amuse:

LOL I've had a few dreams too about Balenciaga bags. I dreamt I brought one home (this was when I didn't have one) and felt so exhilarated by it.. like I found a million dollars heh. :shame:

varsha624 said:
Do you like pink bags IRL? i once heard that the color pink in dreams (rose pink to be exact) is a symbol of universal love and nurturing (like a soft, mothering energy) and when it shows up in dreams you're connecting with that. :love:

That's so cool! That's the funny thing, I'm not really into pink at all in my wardrobe. Maybe my subconscious really is doing a karmic dance w/ that good stuff...

spiral! that's a hilarious story. I haven't had bbag dreams though, I wish they would replace my grad school acceptance dreams instead... I'm still impatiently waiting to hear from schools, and I'm always upset when I wake up and realize it wasn't real.

Spiral! That is so funny!!! About a week ago, I dreamt that I got two additional B-bags, a magenta and a navy (I don't even want a navy one in rl), but I was so happy! I had all my bags on my bed and I was trying them one after another! Trying to decide which one I was going to use that day, changing my clothes and posing in the mirror. Then I woke up. :cry: I was so bummed. What a letdown.