Has anyone ever had a Balenciaga-related dream?

1. This is a little embarrassing :shame: , but last night I dreamt that I unearthed a pink Balenciaga at a sample sale for $95. It was so real, I was kinda disappointed when I woke up... :lol:

2. Yes! I dreamt about that ice blue b-bag that is available right now at the store in NYC! BTW, it looked fabulous on me:lol:

3. Not yet--but they have contributed to insomnia...

4. I don't remember dreaming about balanciagas, but I have definitely dreamt about handbags (white multicolore louis vuitton was most memorable....ahhhh.....) but i'm also into mid century furniture and once I had a dream about a vintage knoll eames chair, and ended up with one IRL soon after!

Dreaming can be hazardous to your wallet....

5. Do you like pink bags IRL? i once heard that the color pink in dreams (rose pink to be exact) is a symbol of universal love and nurturing (like a soft, mothering energy) and when it shows up in dreams you're connecting with that. :love:

6. This is so weird, I had a dream about my Ink City the other night. I was at the actual Balenciaga store in NY and actually talking to Joseph my SA. I purchased the INk and it seemed so real :shame:

7. totally agree!!! :amuse:

8. Yes, I have! Actually, I've had a few :shame:

9. Only daydreams. I tend to dream in fanfiction - my other hopeless obsession.

10. Omigosh! I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I've actually had more than one too, and they all involve me finding a trove of B-bags at places like JC Penney or WalMart and then joyfully gathering them up to buy... :lol: :amuse:

11. LOL I've had a few dreams too about Balenciaga bags. I dreamt I brought one home (this was when I didn't have one) and felt so exhilarated by it.. like I found a million dollars heh. :shame:

12. That's so cool! That's the funny thing, I'm not really into pink at all in my wardrobe. Maybe my subconscious really is doing a karmic dance w/ that good stuff...

13. spiral! that's a hilarious story. I haven't had bbag dreams though, I wish they would replace my grad school acceptance dreams instead... I'm still impatiently waiting to hear from schools, and I'm always upset when I wake up and realize it wasn't real.

14. Spiral! That is so funny!!! About a week ago, I dreamt that I got two additional B-bags, a magenta and a navy (I don't even want a navy one in rl), but I was so happy! I had all my bags on my bed and I was trying them one after another! Trying to decide which one I was going to use that day, changing my clothes and posing in the mirror. Then I woke up. :cry: I was so bummed. What a letdown.

15. Me too!!! A few times actually :shame: The ink popped up the most, cornflower and camel comes next.... Maybe it's a sign? :cry:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice