Has anyone ever gone and seen a psychic?

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Tonight 2 of my friend's and I were bored and had an hour to kill before going to another friend's house. We decided we should go see a psychic. I have never been to one before, but my friends I was with had. They said you get to ask 3 questions and the woman would answer it for you. I guess she had been kinda in the right general area with my friend's before, so they wanted to go again. I was really excited about it, but we didn't get to because unfortunately another friend got into a car accident (they were safe so it's ok) and we had to go get them. but we are planning on going on saturday...

Has anyone been to a psychic though? What was your experience?

i'm very curious!

Yes, but I didn't ask questions. I was very skeptical the first time and just sat there dead silent. She came to me through a referral and at that point of my life I figured why not?

I was completely shocked and amazed. She didn't say general things like "so you like your job" or "one day you'll marry someone tall" it was dead on about my past and current things around me. She picked up on personalities of my parents, boyfriend, etc. She said when she went to my grandmother she saw her baking and smelled peanut butter cookies (yes, women in that age bake-but my g-ma was known for her peanut butter cookies). My grandfather loved trains and she said "he's showing me trains" of course I didn't give her any of this information and it was all so precise.

There was a lot of more that she was spot on about. Life changing experience.

I've always wanted to go, but never really know how to go about finding someone that is not just making stuff up as they go along, like Miss Cleo!

Exactly so many are fakes and just throw out random info. The one I saw or I guess see because I've been a few times over the last 2 years only does word of mouth-she doesn't solicit or advertise. She only does a few appts a day because she said it's pretty draining.

Also this is why I sat dead silent at first until I felt she was legit-otherwise I would have just walked.

I didn't look for one, but when I was little my parents had a psychic did a reading for them and in passing made a comment about me.

Well, all the things we didn't think would happen did (e.g. that's we'll move to Canada). All the things that seemed completely impossible at that time now seems much more possible (e.g. said that although we move to Canada, my mom would pass away in HK. which was impossible to us cuz we used to hardly ever go back. now my mom's older and she spends almost half a year every year there, so not so impossible anymore).

The disturbing comment made in passing about me: I am going to get married 2.5 times. How do people get married 2.5 times??? I laughed at the absurdity. I now have a broken engagement under my belt so I'm deathly afraid I'll get a divorced too. :sad: So far, I'm trying to tell myself that since the first relationship was so long, it might as well have been a marriage, so that can count for 1.5x with the engagement right?

But now I"m worried everytime my mom goes back to HK. :sad:

Although, I think most psychics are scammers. My aunts have seen some ridiculous ones and they like messing with the psychics.

Yes, I went to one last year and have gone back a second time to see her. She records the sessions which is great because there is so much covered it's hard to absorb it all in one sitting!

Honestly, she's the real deal. I didn't tell her boo about much of anything in my life or why I was coming to see her and she did some card readings and talked about things that give me chills today, it was so dead on.

I used to when I was younger, even got into doing my own readings which were dead on. Used to do them for others too. Now I am dead set against it. Can go on about why but probably shouldn't. If you want more info why, you can PM me. and that goes for anyone.

My mom did when she was my age and the psychic was almost dead-on. She told my mom she'd marry a tall, dark-haired man who lived in a trailer. She was dating a tall, dark-haired man at the time, and thought that the lady saw her w/ her b/f and blew it off. She said tho that the trailer part didn't fit tho but didn't think about it. Well, they broke up and the next guy she dated happened to be my dad...a tall, dark-haired man who grew up in a trailer!!

no its make believe haha but being serious... yeah they are fake :P i remember one night we had some friends over when i was in 8th grade, my sister was a senior, adriana and kacey were in 9th grade. so we called about 5 different numbers, and none of them were right! haha i asked about love, and she talked about how i had jut broken up with this boy blah blah, pffft i hadn't even held hands with a boy yet, let alone have a bf.... not even has my first kiss yet :shame: haha yes a sham they are! if she were trully psychic she would have known i was 13 haha and had no bf :P they were wrong about my sister and friends too. i think if they get anything right its pure coincidence :shrugs:

I had a house reading b4 at my brothers, it was me and 11 other people it lasted ALL day! The man was an american indian, he did some weird ritual thingys but all in all he had said some really interesting stuff, some dead on strange stuff as well. I guess he specializes in animals and I swear, Im not making this up, he told me 2 stories about my cats. 1, I didnt even tell him I had cats 2. the stories were so strange because one of them was one I had told people for many years that I had already had come up with the assumptions myself. It was odd! very strange I tell ya!
Also, one time at boca town center I had to meet up with this SA by 1pm before she went on her break(she was holding some shoes for me) well this lady walks up to me and was like do you have a minute I need to talk to you about your life, its very important. I was like uhhmm, I gotta go get me some shoes woman, nah I was nice and told her I was in a hurry she started spouting off some very meaningful stuff and gave me her #. So as I walked into saks I asked for the SA and sat down well right next to me I swear was another one of those ladies cards just sitting there. It was very eerie! I also saw her walking by herself in the mall a while later and she was talking away to herself. Kinda freaked me out so I slipped by her. Someone told me that sometimes people whom have these special gifts are so bogged up in there heads they tend to talk out loud to themselves, and even come across a little nutso. I never called her, but her comments to me were more than just a coincidence.

I've never seen a psychic. Right now I have a big ask - a big task - in front of me. It feels like it's going to take more self discipline than I can muster to achieve it ... but if I do, it has the potential to benefit a lot of people. I think I have to just knuckle down and do this thing.

So if I were to see a psychic ... suppose they told me I will do this thing. I'd probably think, thank heaven I don't have to face up to doing it right now, at least I know it will happen one day ... and then I wouldn't make the effort. Or if they told me it's never going to happen ... then I'd be thinking, what's the point in even trying? Either way, having that prediction made for me would mean I wouldn't make the effort -- so I guess it's better I don't know.

I've gone to the same psychic in MI (when I visit my parents) for about 15+ years now. It is scary how spot-on she is. She told me I'd move to CA, start working at a company right away that started with a W, and marry someone named Matt. All true. She also predicted some unfortunate family health-related events that came true as well. Her timing can be off (she might say something will happen in May but doesn't until October) but her accuracy of future events is astounding.

I wouldn't go to anyone else, she is priceless.

On a trip to Greece when I was in college, we went to a psychic for fun. I am a total skeptic though. It was worth the giggle. One thing: the psychic told me I was going to be a Doctor. At the time, I was considering Vet Medicine. He could have never known that...