Has anyone ever flipped their bag inside out and used it like that??

mrose75

O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
I have a Hamptons white nylon satchel that I have had for awhile now and I was thinking of getting it back out. Since its white it doesn't seem to want to come very clean anymore. The inside of the bag is khaki signature C's and has like a wipeable lining and 2 big pockets on either side. My question is, would it look stupid to flip this bag insude out and use it with the Khaki C's on the outside? I wouldn't think twice if it didn't have the pockets hanging down. What do you think?? :confused1:

^^^Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too...it's been done with at least one bag style. Coach always has such beautiful linings that it's almost a shame they're hidden away, lol.

I don't think I have any bags that could be done with but even if I did, doesnt sound like something I would do. Would like to see an actual pic of if done though...maybe I just can't visualize it.

I've seen many people who reversed their totes to use. I personally think its really cute and puts a new perspective to things. As long as you like it, it doesn't matter what other people think. If I had a tote, I would totally do it! Its nice to switch things around sometimes. Its like having two bags in one!

hmmm i dunno...i get easily confused....lol that would annoy me.....like those little rappers years ago that wore their clothes backwards...i have enough trouble going forward lol.......

IS THIS THE BAG YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT??
100_1889.jpg

100_1888.jpg

I WOULD SAY NOT IT IS NOT REVERSIBLE

It's a lovely Hampton Weekender, PrincessLisa just the way it is. I'd be afraid that the white lining would get dirtier being on the outside.

My black Hampton Weekender is a light blue siggy C print and would probably not look as good. At least one thing about your bag, it's definitely nicely eye catching in reverse.