Has anyone ever done this? Need your advice please!

alpine1972

Oct 11, 2006
I've been into extra large (some huge) bags lately and I just sold my Trevi PM to purchase the GM. Now I'm planning to get rid of my Galliera PM and purchase the GM. The problem is that now I think all my Speedies (all 30's) seem tiny......well....with the exception of my Mono Speedy 35.

I'm even thinking of selling my Speedies (Damier Azur, Damier Ebene, Mono, etc) to special order them in the 35 size. Is this crazy? :wacko:

My daughter (who thinks a speedy 30 is "ginormous") thinks I've completely lost it.....especially because all my bags are in new condition and she thinks that once my "huge bag phase" is over, I'll regret it.

I've been dreaming of a Damier Azur Speedy 35 and I don't even know if I can special order that one. Oh Lord.....Please let me hear your opinions!!!!!

I just got a Rebecca Minkoff Nikki (pretty big for a small 5'0" girl like me) and I've been using it all week. This weekend when I went to my mom's house and brought out my Speedy 25, i felt it was TINY! so no you are not crazy lol. But maybe you should wait it out..maybe it will be nice to have some bags in all different sizes :smile:

I agree!! To me the Speedy 30 looks so small!!! Maybe that's why they've been making all of the Limited Edition Speedy's in 35..(The Watercolor, Monogramoflauge, and I heard the Miroir Speedy 35 is coming out!!!!) I don't think you'll have to special order the Damier speedy in the 35 because I heard they're coming out with them soon!!

Hey A~

I say... keep a few of the smaller size bags, your DD might be right, you may be going through a big bag stage. At least, if you keep a few, you have more choices for go to bags.

Even my White MC Speedy seems tiny, however, I don't know if I'll get rid of it because I've never used it and I know I'll lose too much money. I would love a bigger MC Speedy. Damn!

DON'T get rid of the Multicolor Speedy!!!! Even thought it's not that big it's still one of the BEST bags LV has!! I have the black one and am certainly going to buy the white one as well!! lol!!

Lol!! Well think about it!! And remember that the prices keep going up and up!!! If you sell the MC Speedy and then want it again it will cost more! Oh BTW there's a new Multicolor bag coming out this fall that kind of looks like the Galliera. Maybe you should keep the Galliera Pm and get the new Multicolor in the Gm!!