Has Anyone Ever Come Across a Black Silverado Satchel?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just like the one I have in brown?

[​IMG]

If so, could you please post pics of them for me? Thanks!

I want another black handbag, and am SO in love with my brown Silverado that I'd like to see how it looks in black.

2. I have seen the black satchel at Nordstroms, but don't have a photo...sorry! I bought one in python when I was in NY...love this bag!

3. the personal shopper service at Nordstrom called me yesterday and told me they had one in Towson, MD, but she did a horrible job describing it to me, and i cannot find a pic of it anywhere online... i want to see it before i make the trip. she obviously wasn't a chloe connoisseur - she couldn't answer simple questions regarding how the texture of the leather compares to the brown and tan satchels. finally i just said, "Good grief! IS IT SHINEY OR NOT?!" :evil: lol

she even thought silverado = silver in color. she couldn't have been the person that took my original request....

4. Oh my! I recall the black as being medium in color and fairly matte (not super dark black, not shiny). Nordstrom does have a great return policy if you decide against. : )

5. wow, thanks, lol... i asked her that question too, "is it matte?" and the poor thing was just so confused. i couldn't get a clear answer. i think i'm going to call again.

i love nordstrom's return policy - excellent customer service!

6. Good luck! Let us know what you decide.

7. I was just at the Nordy's in Towson. I can't believe I didn't see it.

8. i just spoke to my usual personal shopper - it's actually the python silverado in black. i can't believe the other person couldn't tell me that, lol... at any rate, my fiance' suggested that i get another style of chloe. he likes variety, and thinks i shouldn't get another silverado, even though he loves them.