Has anyone ever carried a looping bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi. I'm considering picking up a medium looping bag, but wonder how comfortable and user-friendly the handle is. I want to tuck the bag under my arm and want to avoid bulkiness. Any input would be much appreciated! Thank you!

2. I have a medium looping bag and it is one of my favorite bags ever. It's really comfortable to wear on your shoulder since the bag hangs lower so it's not smashed up against your armpit. And because the bag is so structured, it doesn't get bulky.

It's a great bag!

3. I have the GM and it is extremely comfortable to carry. The way the handle is designed means that the bag sits close to your body. I also find that the handle stays on the shoulder and does not slide off. It is not bulky at all!

4. Sounds like I'll be happy with it! Thank you for your responses. It's not 100% what I'm looking for, but it's as close as I can find -- new or not. I want a small "tote" type bag that will hold a little more than my Recital and much less than my Babylone. I like the thought of the Neverfull, but am worried about bag contents falling out. Thanks again!

5. i had a mini looping and i sold it because it was super uncomfortable

6. My grandma has the looping bag and I borrowed it ALL the time. I like it! It fit everything nicely and was able to find things quickly (instead of being a black hole). and it was comfortable on the shoulders.

7. I've had my medium looping bag for about 8 or 9 years and just recently decided to put it away for a little while. I have been continuously using it since I bought it 8 to 9 years ago. I absolutely love the bag. The rounded handle does take a little time to get used to it. It is a little hard on the shoulder. But, I got used to it and didn't have any issues.

8. i have a MM looping which was my 1st LV. while i used to carry it daily, i now find it a little too small. i guess im carrying a lot more than i used too. once i put my zippy wallet, mini pochette, & sunglass case in there is little room for anything else

9. I've had the gm looping for over a year - LOVE it! Very comfortable on my shoulder, convenient to use.

10. I have the Looping MM and I used it everyday for YEARS (it was my first LV). I found it very comfy on my shoulder and it stayed on my shoulder, which some other bags don't do. I think it is a classic LV and you will really enjoy it! Oh, I also like that it has a zipper. It is SO much better than the NF in my opinion!

11. Personally. I am not a fan of the looping bag, but you should buy what you love.

12. I saw them a lot when I was an undergrad...I see one now and then and I like them.

13. I don't own one but I have seen a woman at my work come in with one. It was very pretty and she seemed to be comfortable with it on her arm. It is a simple bag but very classy. IMO

14. I have a mini looping bag...it was my first big purse purchase after college...and unfortunately it is not a comfortable bag to carry for long periods of time. I found the strap to be very uncomfortable on my shoulder (I have no discomfort with my neverfull MM) even with the bag not being heavy. I cannot bring myself to sell this bag though, as it was my first big purse purchase, so I tend to use it only for dinners out or bridal/baby showers when I know I will only be carrying the bag in and out of the venue.

15. I have had mine for a long time--overe 7 years. When I first bought it I used it as an everyday bag but I don't use it much anymore b/c it has become too small for my needs. However, I think it is adorable and quite comfortable.