Has anyone ever called a MJ Boutique?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Good morning ladies! Just wondering if anyone has ever called a MJ store to do a product search..Any luck? I'm calling the one in NY today to locate a black wallet/silver hardware to go go with my multi pocket..I'm trying to keep optimistic that another boutique has one and they can search their inventory....Hoping someone else has had good luck.....Thanx!!! :heart: Emmy

2. I called Matthew at the Las Vegas store, and he was able to access everything. He was really nice too. I had questions about hardware that he had no problem answering, and he was good at describing the colors. I hope you find the wallet! :flowers:

3. :flowers: ^ Thanx!! I'll keep you posted! :heart: Emmy

4. I've called the store in NY. They are the nicest people. :smile:

5. I called that one too...You're right..The woman I talked to was so nice....But no luck for what I was looking for!!! :cursing: :heart: Emmy

6. Chris at the NY store has not only helped we with locating things but also called me for sales. maggie

7. I called Boston once for a sale item. I think they will help you. I think timing is one thing that helps in that kind of situation. Searches take a while and if you call during a rush, it probably won't help.

8. I have called the NY store before. Extremely nice to deal with, no problems at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice