has anyone ever bought a dior bag from saks before?

There is a Dior boutique in the Saks here, but I've only looked, never bought. I could buy something, though, and let you know ;) I would think that they would give you a box?

Neither of my Saks carry Dior :sad:
Neimans didn't give me a Gucci box w/ my $900 Gucci purchse. I asked for one for storing purposes and got a smashed Neimans box!

You have to ask. They don't automatically give it to you. They have in the back room. I usually don't buy anything without a designer box to go with it. I bought from SAKs before, it was a ring though. I got a dior box and dior shopping bag with that purchase. I did see "purse" sized boxes in the back room. Good Luck.

I have one coming so I'll let you know. I will say that the box I received when I ordered from Dior is really something. It weighs like a million pounds!

The only time I ever received a box was at a Chanel store and the Balenciaga store in Manhattan. When I bought a Balenciaga at NM they did not give me a box. I did not get a box for my Mulberry from NM either. I did not get a box from the LV store for my Speedy 30 either.

SwankyMamaof3 said:
Neither of my Saks carry Dior :sad:
Neimans didn't give me a Gucci box w/ my $900 Gucci purchse. I asked for one for storing purposes and got a smashed Neimans box!
When I ordered a Gucci bag over the phone Gucci sent it in a box. When I went to the Gucci store to purchase a bag they did not give me a box. I guess they only use/give boxes when they ship???:sad:

Kat said:
The only time I ever received a box was at a Chanel store and the Balenciaga store in Manhattan. When I bought a Balenciaga at NM they did not give me a box. I did not get a box for my Mulberry from NM either. I did not get a box from the LV store for my Speedy 30 either.

LV will give you a box if you request it. my SA gave me a box for my agenda. i mentioned that i was in college and when she brought my stuff out from the back it had a box with a string tied around it because she said that most college girls wanted the box and all, lol.

They should give us a box no matter what....these purses cost too much already ,so they shouldn't think we will store them in PLASTIC BAGS with aluminum foil...arghhh :suspiciou