Has anyone ever been to Couture Exchange in NJ?

Hello all. It appears if I may have caused some confusion with some of my remarks so thought I would clarify a few things. First, I am a male and have zero experience with purses or handbags. I happened to be in the market for one only because it was my anniversary and I wanted to surprise my wife with a purse since she loves them so much and already owns what seems like hundreds. Next, I started surfing the net looking for places close by to me where I might be able to buy one. All I did was google "couture handbags in red bank new jersey" and the Couture Exchange's name popped up everywhere. They are in Shrewsbury which is the next town over but I knew exactly where it was because it's next to the Grove shopping plaza which is where everyone around here goes. Anyway, after checking out some of the google links I decided to google "the couture exchange" by itself to see what I would get and that is how I found this forum. I was curious to see if anyone had any dealings with them and was glad to see a few of the comments in this forum so I decided to give it a go. I happen to believe that you can learn a lot from others experiences and the only purpose of my post was to thank the people here for sharing their comments/experiences and to share my own experience hopefully to help the next person who may have a need. Isn't that what forums like this are for? Anyway, the one thing I think I have in common with everyone here is that I didn't want to fall victim to these knock offs that you read and hear about. However, I achieved the ultimate level of comfort when the owner of the Couture Exchange told me they stand behind everything with a 100% authenticity guarantee. And if it means anything the items I purchased were still in original boxes with original tags. In addition to a few comments here the other thing that really got my attention was the fact that the Couture Exchange came up as an ebay store too so I decided to investigate that further. When I saw they are an ebay power seller with an impecible track record there was nothing else for me to think about at that point. I am sure everyone here knows that you can't sell knock offs on ebay and get away with it. In closing, I can certainly understand some people's skepticism in reading comments like mine thinking it sounds like a commercial but at the same time I think it is also fair to say that those who continue to lurk and question/criticize comments like mine quite possibly could be competitors to the stores we are praising and are trying to knock them down. Regardless, I am just a very satisfied customer and thought I would share my experience. It is probably safe to say it will probably a long time before I am in the market for another handbag (at least a year anyway) but when that time comes I will be sure to come back and check this place out. I hope everyone stays well and you enjoy shopping for your next purse or handbag.

Brad

I think it's not merchandise authenticity that we're really questioning. We're questioning the actual posting authenticity. It seems weird that someone would dig up a 2 year old thread - and it would be their first and only post. That specific posting sounds more like an ad than a personal experience - which is not the point of this forum. It's doubtful that anyone here is a competitor - we just like to flag things that are out of the norm. The tone of that post is just...off.