Has anyone ever been to a Coach Outlet the day after Thanksgiving?

Demosthenes

Oct 17, 2006
I called my Coach, and they said they were only allowed to tell me that they were opening at Midnight.

What kinds of discounts, if any, do they have?

How are the selections?

Crowds?

Is it worth it?

:P Sorry, so many questions... I just really wanted to go this year, but only if it is worth the effort.

I called my Coach, and they said they were only allowed to tell me that they were opening at Midnight.

How are the selections?

Crowds?

Is it worth it?

:P Sorry, so many questions... I just really wanted to go this year, but only if it is worth the effort.

I haven't been, but I am this year?

I went last year and it was so much fun! I love the crowds. There was a five mile bumper to bumper backup on the freeway (I wasn't driving), a line to get into the store, and a line wrapping around the inside of the store to pay. They only offered a 20% discount. I liked doing it though.

How are the selections?

Crowds?

Is it worth it?

Ugh I went last year at Midnight to the Wretham Outlets in Mass and it was AWFUL.
We waited in line outside of the store for 2 hours in the cold and by the time we got in EVERYTHING was picked over and it was just insane. My friends are thinking of going again this year but I don't think my sanity can handle it - even for Coach.

I'd wait till the next day personally.

I went last year and it was so much fun! I love the crowds. There was a five mile bumper to bumper backup on the freeway (I wasn't driving), a line to get into the store, and a line wrapping around the inside of the store to pay. They only offered a 20% discount. I liked doing it though.

I am sorry...your screen name makes me crack up so hard every time I see it...:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I LOVE IT!!!!! :lol:

Ugh I went last year at Midnight to the Wretham Outlets in Mass and it was AWFUL.
We waited in line outside of the store for 2 hours in the cold and by the time we got in EVERYTHING was picked over and it was just insane. My friends are thinking of going again this year but I don't think my sanity can handle it - even for Coach.

I'd wait till the next day personally.

How much was the discount? When did you show up to stand in line? I wanna be in front so should I go at 10 pm the night before?

Heh... I'm so ready for this. I have lots of Coach, but I've never been super obessed with buying it until we moved to Texas (and away from every other designer boutique).

Hey everyone! I was actually at the Tanger Outlets in Riverhead and I was talking to one of the employees at Coach about midnight madness and she said that they have great surprises and discounts! I was going to purchase the holiday patchwork tote that came out last year and it was only 329 plus 40% off and she adviced me to wait because it will be even less than this! :yahoo:

I went last year (the orlando outlet) around 11 am.... it was MADNESS. People were parked everywhere on the grass, blocking cars it was so bad. At coach the savings were like an extra 20% off everything. They had really good stuff though but you had to wait in a line outside to get in the store I guess for safety reasons... someone had to come out for you to come in, and once inside the line went in a complete circle around the store BUT the line was moving fast! I am going this year on Saturday. I just cant deal with the parking!!!!:tdown: I hate holiday parking at malls...

How much was the discount? When did you show up to stand in line? I wanna be in front so should I go at 10 pm the night before?

Heh... I'm so ready for this. I have lots of Coach, but I've never been super obessed with buying it until we moved to Texas (and away from every other designer boutique).

Yeah be ready it's definitely an experience!
Most definitely get there as early as you can. We had never been before so we probably got there around 11:30 and waited in line at Coach. We got in there like two hours later and everything was just sub par.

It was insanity. It was also raining and cold so I can bet you won't run into that kind of thing in Texas lol.

But seriously go there with your game face on and GOOD LUCK!!