Has anyone ever been satisfied with just ONE LV?

JLJRN

O.G.
May 3, 2009
Ct
I recently got my first LV purse-the Monty PM...and I love it, but......I'm already getting the itch to buy another! I've heard from this forum how addicting LV can be and am really surprised that I've already succombed to the phenomenom. With Spring coming, I feel I "need" to have an Azur bag even though originally I didn't even like the pattern; however it's growing on me and I feel myself obsessing over which bag I might get. Is everybody else like this?? I'm wondering if it's more the "chase" of eyeing, researching, and aniticpating getting the bag more than it's actually OWNING the bag, because the thrill of wanting....well is just fun! I'm a little ashamed how materialistic I feel..... Is anyone out there happy with just owning one?

Dixie79

O.G.
Aug 25, 2009
Norway
Not anymore... But when I got my first, a Venris Mallory square I was happy whit just having one REAL LV (a lot of my friend had fakes:sad:)
But when I started working and had more money, my interess for LV really come, and now I don't think I will be happy whit just one...

taylorl

Sep 20, 2008
Canada
for me no, my dear hubby bought me one in November and I had to pick up another two months later, there is also about 3 more on my list that I would love to have right now!

mumar_k

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
ohio
I am satisfied with one Chanel, but when it comes to LV its a totally different story. I want more more and more. It has not been even 10 days that I bought a new LV bag and I am already planning for another one. Love LV :smile:

deem0nessa

O.G.
Jan 7, 2009
if there's a cure that would make this happen (satisfied with ONE LV) I want to know about it! I have the LV bug and cant stop....

*Jilly*

Feb 7, 2010
Long Island,NY
I am addicted to LV! I can't stop, I just purchased two bags within the past 2 weeks and I already want more. I wish there was some sought of meetings for this addiction:lolots:

Jul 23, 2006
I have slowed down buying and even sold a lot but, no, I can't own just one. I have considered it for economical reason, but can't quite go there. I am always dreaming of my next one. But, I haven't bought a LV in over a year.

However, I think the cure may be to get off of this forum................